Asslam O Alaikum Dear Friends,
A few days before when I upgraded my windows,I was much surprised to see that my LaserJet Printer 1100 was not compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 7.
I searched again and again on internet to find some solution but all in vain..Every time my search was ended at any survey or 404 page.
And finally I returned to Windows XP because I had no enough money to replace my old printer.
But today I found a solution to my problem.So I decided to share it with you .
- Download the file and and double click on it to extract drivers,you can find drivers at C:/1100
- Now simply go to Control Panel >Devices And Printers
- Click on Add a printer
- Now click on The printer that i want isn't listed
- Now select Add a local printer option and click Next
- Select Use an existing port and click Next
- Select Have a disk and browse the folder c:/1100
- Click on file named hp201ip5 and open it and click ok
- Now again press Next and give it a name or leave it unchanged and click Next and get test page to verify your printer installing
- Your printer is installed now.
- Enjoy and keep reading my posts Good Luck.