My name is M HUSSAIN SARWAR.I live In KanganPur , a town in District Kasur
Province Punjab Pakistan.
I passed Matric from Govt. High Secondary School KanganPur.I belong to a middle class family.
I could not continue my study due to financial problems.When i decided to learn computer I had no so much money to buy a Pantium 3 desktop.My friend Faisal Iqbal gave me
his desktop computer for use.I am very thank full for his help.
A few days before when i started my blog i did not have any useful information for starting a blog but after that i searched internet and now i am improving my blog.I am not a certified IT Professional  because i had no funds for this.I thought how many students are here in this world those have no money and no time to join a computer learning institute,but they have a will to learn about computer and operating system.And now i am learning and also sharing the knowledge about IT computer etc.
I developed my blog to spread IT knowledge free for poor students.
I am very thankful to,
My teachers,
Sir Muhammad Shafique (Masjid Maktab School),
Sir Muhammad Mansha of Badhaikay (Govt.Model High School),
Sir Muhammad Abdul Sattar of  Fateh Muhammad  (Govt.Model High School),
Sir Abdul Jabbar Shah (Govt.Model High School),
Sir Aashiq Hussain Former Head Master Govt.Middle School (Govt.Model High School),
Sir Shaheen Iqbal Bajnaori (Govt.Higher Secondary School),
Sir Sher Muhammad (Govt.Higher Secondary School).
I love,
My GOD,my Prophet (PBUH),my Quran,my Pakistan,
My Parents,my brother&sister,my wife,my chidren,
And also my town KanganPur.
Do you want to know more aout me? join facebook and visit my timeline MHSKP@facebook .You can visit and like+follow the official page of my blog Free Tips Tricks And Free Software@facebook
Special thanks to my friends,
Faisal Iqbal Mirza Taimur Sarwar
 
Top